From CBC

The St. John’s Regional Fire Department wants residents to remember to clean out the lint traps of their dryers regularly, following a possible dryer fire on Tuesday.

Firefighters were called to a possible structure fire at a home on Newtown Road Tuesday afternoon.

Shift Supt. Robert Fowler said the three students at the home were taken outside and treated at the scene, but no one was injured.

Fowler said the fire appears to have originated from the dryer area.

“Our guys got in, got down in the basement and appears right now it was around the dryer area — we’ve got a possible dryer fire, so it got a little bit into the walls,” he said.